It’s great time to be a WordPress Developer. You can do design, coding or both and make good money.
If you have good WordPress skills, you can find work for yourself. But where?
That is what this post covers.
Here are some of the best places to find WordPress related work:
- oDesk: oDesk is a leading freelance marketplace and you can find lot of WordPress related work there. Currently, WordPress is fifth most requested skill on oDesk.
- Elance: This is another good freelance marketplace. WordPress is third most request skill here.
- Twitter: Twitter is a good place to look for jobs. Search for “wordpress help” and you will surely find someone in need of help.
- Freelance Switch Job Board: Freelance Switch Job Board is a good place. The best thing is that there are mostly quality postings here. But you have to pay $7 per month to apply to jobs. A small trade-off for quality, I’d say.
- Smashing Magazine Job Board: Smashing Magazine is a highly respected blog related to web design. If you want to find some WordPress related work, this is a good place.
Any other suggestions?
Do let me know via comments.